NIC provides ICT service for District and Taluka level Government Offices. Mainly the Offices are District Collectorate, District court, Zilla Parishad, DRDA, SP Office, APMC’s, Agriculture offices, RTO Office, District Consumer court, Employment office, Department of post, Treasury etc.
The technical support and consultancy is provided by NIC nashik to State Government Offices to tackle their IT needs and problems. This includes giving the right configuration of different hardware, procurement of hardware, inspection and certification.
As a part of ICT Support to Government on various e-governance projects, training programmes are conducted by NIC Nashik such as General Computer Awareness programmes, Training on Office Automation tools, training programmes as part of implementation of various e-governance projects, Workshops and Seminars
Video Conferencing Service
A Video Conferencing Studio is Setup at NIC, Nashik for conducting video conferening.
Website Design & Development
The NIC nashik has developed the Official web site for the district administration and keeps it up to date periodically.
ICT active support in Elections
The NIC nashik always involved in all the Assembly and Parliamentary election process. The work of allotment of polling staff, their randomization, forming parties, random allocation of polling booths to parties, raising the system and hardware for counting process, giving daily online information related to election and constituencies to Elction Commision of India and NIC Delhi which has collaboration with Dorrdarshan for result telecast.
Network Services (NICNET)
Providing network backbone and e-Governance support to Central Government, State Governments, and Districts level ICT projects. The network router setup through which Lease line connectivity of 34 mbps with the help of BSNL line has been configured in the collectorate
Web site hosting for http://nashik.nic.in
- Antivirus services
- VPN connectivity facility
- Gov.in and nic.in domain registration and renewal facility
- IT issues Consultancy Services to all Government Departments
- Providing facility for the mechanism of data uploading for delivering G2C and G2E services for all concerns
- Providing technical consultation required to the SETU and Maha E-Seva centers
- Involvement in various other miscellaneous activities for technical issues of the collect orate and taluka level offices like AMC process, tendering process, Recruitment process, verification of the hardware in schools and various offices etc.
National Informatics Centre, Nashik
Address : District Collector Office, Nashik
Telephone No. : 0253 – 2319006 Ext. 2117
Email Id : mahnas [ at] nic [ dot] in
District Informatics Officer
Shri S. V. Ganjewar
Additional District Informatics Officer
Shri Raghuveer Singh